Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Next Trip - Bangkok,Thailand or Malaysia or Where ?

I am planning to visit Bangkok,Thailand for next trip.Not sure when i will get a holidays for about 4 days.


Guys if you have got ideas please share so i can plan in advance.

Coming to my travel journey i have been to America,London Europe and landed in Sri Lanka,Maldives


also visited some of great places in my home country India .Places like Taj Mahal,Agra,Goa,Bangalore,

Chennai,Hyderabad etc...Still  many places I havent been in India,so first i want to cover and then go  for

a long journey trips like Israel,Jerusalem and Euorpean Countries.

I like to explore the world by travelling and seeing culture of other countries and their traditions.

But finally want to settle in some nice place near by Sea Coast where i can get the sufficient sea food :)

and Islands and travel by boats or ships into the sea.

so keep watching this space for more pictures and videos.Right now i have got some recent trip pictures and videos will post it soon.

Keep travelling :)

-Cams

No comments:

Post a Comment